Interviews en articlesHere is a small selection of available downloads:
- Das spricht uns an factory Magazin für nachhaltiges Wirtschaften (April 2015).
- What Explains Enhanced Psychological Resilience of Students at VMBO Schools in the Netherlands? The Communication Initiative (September 2014).
- Utilising the Positive Deviance Approach in Netherlands to Enhance Psychological Resilience amongst Adolescents Vulnerable to Depression and Anxiety The Communication Initiative (October 2013).
- Entertainment Education, The Dutch Approach - MINTIFF (September 2010).
- Entertainment Education, Der niederländische Ansatz - MINTIFF (September 2010).
Norwegian Entertainment-Education (EE) Documentary
Dr. Martine Bouman, Scientific Director of the Center for Media & Health, was interviewed by Hanne Skrikerud for the Norwegian documentary 'Filmbonanza'. In the interview Martine gives insights into how the CMH applies the Entertainment-Education strategy. The documentary was broadcasted by NRK (Norwegian public broadcaster) in October 2014.
Entertainment-Education (EE) Documentary
"Poor Consuelo conquers the World"
In this international documentary by Peter Friedman a variety of Entertainment-Education productions from all over the world are featured. The CMH internetseries SOUND is also part of this documentary. Dr. Martine Bouman was interviewed about the production and design of this project. Together with Endemol the CMH developed and produced the internetseries SOUND. SOUND has been the first EE series on the internet.