Center for Media & Health consulted several organizations worldwide on design and implementation of communication interventions, (research) projects and media formats in the field of Social Change.
Consultancy InternationalCenter for Media & Health consulted several organizations worldwide on design and implementation of communication interventions, (research) projects and media formats in the field of Social Change.
The following list is a selection of the international projects and initiatives in which CMH had an advising role:
- Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia (2013, 2014): CMH has advised Universidad del Norte, Department of Communication, Barranquilla, Colombia on the design of an effect study about the new Entertainment-Education series, Revela2, in which cross media elements are implemented. In addition CMH regularly lectures at the Doctoral Program, Department of Communication at the Universidad del Norte.
- Citurna (2013): CMH has advised the movie production company Citurna in Bogota, Colombia on the cross media design of the new Entertainment-Education series Revela2, considering sexual health, wishes and boundaries.
- UNICEF en Desert Soul, Namibia (2011): CMH advised UNICEF and Desert Soul (Health Communication for Social Change), Namibia on a qualitative research design and training the field researchers during the project "Assessment of Woman and Child Protection Units and other Protection Services in Five Regions to Inform Development of an Integrated System".
- UNEP/CSCP, Germany (2009-2010): CMH designed a German study about “Integrating sustainability topics into Media” / “Wie kommen nachhaltige Themen verstärkt in die Medien?” commissioned by ‘UNEP Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production’. Click here to read the study.
- Dance4 Life (2008): At the request of Dance4 Life CMH advised on the design of a Monitoring & Evaluation method for the international Dance4 Life partners and projects.
- Rwanda Reconciliation Radio (2003): At the request of Radio La Benevolencija CMH advised on the design and evaluation of a radio drama series to support people in Rwanda in coping with the loss after the genocide of 1994. CMH advised on the design of the radio series, implemented a communication workshop and advised on the target group research and effect study in the context of this Entertainment-Education project. CMH collaborated with the international expert on the consequences of genocide Prof. Ervin Staub and traima healing expert Dr. Laurie Pearlman.
- Soul City, South Africa (2002): CMH advised Soul City (Institute for Health & Development Communication) in Johannesburg on the design, design criteria and methodology of an evaluation research about the Soul City program (Evaluation Advisory Panel).
Training and Capacity Building